Followers

Play now!

Quest tracker

Track me!

Chobot of the week!

Tuesday 1 January 2013

Style Watch!











Hey guys I decided to make a new blog post series named Style Watch, basically I will walk around Chobots and choose 3-4 chobots who's styles I love and say why, after that I will give you a style tip or 2

I like how YianniSpap wrapped up for Winter and how
he made the red, green and white colors work together,
great job :)
 Tammii has a very cute outfit on, my favorite items
have to be the mask and the bow though :)
Sweetneetu has a sweet and simple outfit, I love the wings
and the way the colors purple and white match a lot :)
Twinklefairyx also has a cute outfit on wearing the
same lovely mask and bow as Tammii and a
sweet dress with white boots. Awesome style :)












Ok, now for my tip of the week..
Often you see people go overboard and put A LOT of their clothing on because they just love it all,
sometimes this can look great but sometimes its best to go simple, below is an example shown on my Chobot
Now depending on how you think about style, you may think that overboard is better and simple is boring,
We all have our opinions, express and be yourself, don't wear something because people
told you to, be original.
Here is my example:

Anyway if you have anything to say to me whatsoever find me on Chobots or
comment below ;D
-Peace out.





0 comments:

Translate

Play now!

The rules

Citizenship

The $hop

Pets