Followers

Play now!

Quest tracker

Track me!

Chobot of the week!

Wednesday 2 January 2013

Blog updates and some news :)

I have finally finished my blogs weekly timetable :)
Monday: Daily post.
Tuesday: Daily post.
Wednesday: Quick post and possibly a News Day post too.
Thursday: Video day
Friday: Style watch
Saturday: Saturday smiles!
Sunday: News Day

And thats roughly what the week will be like on my blog.
F&A:

Q:Video day?
A: On video day I will post a few Chobots videos that really stood out on Youtube and
I might upload one of mine :)

Q:Saturday smiles? .-.
A: Yes, on Saturday I will make 1 or 2 posts with something to smile about in them
like interviews, prize winners at my fashion shows and my cho of the week.





Note: News day is  a quick roundup of all of the recent official news :)








Quick News note: Please be sure to enter your blog for the new and improved journalist program
And well done to 
Nothing
Minymo123
Conor
Thomas
Comebackiid
Novokid
Awesomez1
Who are now Forum legends! Click here to learn more!
Congratulate them when you see them :)
Well done guys!



Ill finish all the logos soon for my
weekly posts!

0 comments:

Translate

Play now!

The rules

Citizenship

The $hop

Pets